Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Register Now for Social Media Marketing World







Join me and 2000 of your industry peers in San Diego on Wednesday, March 28 through Friday, March 30 for Social Media Marketing World (SMMW). 

Why go?

I'm going because several of my industry friends went to SMMW last year and they told me this is THE must-attend social media marketing conference. They shared that the networking and the content are unrivaled. I can not wait!





With over 80 sessions, there's so many great topics to choose from with a host of diverse speakers, and one of my favorites - Customer Advocacy through Customer Service and Social Media Marketing - is what my panel is covering on Thursday at 10:30a. Here's the details:

Social Care: How Social Media Marketing and Customer Service Form a Winning Team By Zena Weist with Dan Gingiss (Discover), Michelle Lapierre (Marriott) and Becky Carroll (PriceWaterhouseCooper)

Topic: Social Care
Track: 
Social Strategy

Room: Gaslamp

Please comment below or tweet me with any questions you'd like me to ask Dan, Michelle and Becky. 


Hope to see you in sunny San Diego in a few weeks!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have read this put up and if I may I wish to counsel you some attention-grabbing issues or suggestions. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. I wish to learn even more things approximately it!
Buy Soundcloud Reposts

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hope to hear the news earlier next time, as we are also doing SEO and social media for Singapore wedding gown related.
Dolce2Dolce Wedding
www.dolce2dolce.com

johan32 said...

If you wish to improve the sales graph for your new business as quick as possible then the paid internet marketing techniques are you are best bid. I am truly very satisfied with the pay per click and facebook ads management services. They provided great outcome and the best thing is that they are quite affordable as well.

Andersonfrank said...

The article should be longer I can see you write good but some vital part of the information is missing. so let's see this PPCexpo blog library.
Best PPC Reporting tool 2020 PPCexpo

Agen Slot Joker123 said...

If you wish to improve the sales graph for your new business as quick as possible then the paid internet marketing Daftar Joker123
Sbobet Slot Online
Agen Classic Games
Judi Slot Online Bonus 50%
Slot Online Joker123
Joker123
Joker123
Joker123
Joker123