Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ready to Explore?



The next Explore summit powered by Jason Falls' Social Media Explorer is in Nashville on April 13.

Jason has lined up an incredible group of industry leaders from all walks of business life to help you with your digital marketing and social media efforts. I am definitely excited about talking with Nashville about Optimizing Social Media within large companies, however I'm thrilled to be able to get my "learn on" with the robust topics covered by my fellow presenters.

You have your tickets, yet? If not, please leave a comment below with your contact info or reach out to me on Twitter and I'll shoot you a discount code.

After the event, I'll update this post to include my presentation and all the resources we discuss.

See you in Nashville!

UPDATE 4/12:



No comments: