Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The power of a tinyURL

My all time favorite quote is: It's not the moments you live, it's the moments that take your breath away.

I just had one of those "take your breath away" moments that wakes you up and makes you re-energized.

I just received Chris Brogan's latest twit:
Curse that JnSwanson . His blog post made me cry: http://tinyurl.com/26hnjr. That's a first.

Chris is an amazing social media mastermind always willing to encourage us noobs along the way. I recommend his blog to anyone I can - ask all my co-workers and MySpace & fb friends.

I have to tell you though, Jon Swanson's post moved me, no it shook me to the core. It made me realize this - this whole socnet thing that I'm caught up in - isn't all about business, or Web 2.0, or learning how to squeeze more into the day, or getting in front of the latest socnet site, or finding tips on juggling the chaos of a working mom's life.

There are life lessons and treasured moments that your friends lead you to with a tinyURL and twitter that take your breath away.

No comments: